Panama City Florida Real Estate |AOL Users guide
Our AOL Users Guide
The AOL mail service restricts emails sent to AOL customers from "unsolicited" sources. When an AOL user solicits information from websites, they must add the website to their list of sites from which they wish to receive emails.
The intructions below will help you set up your AOL email so that you recieve any and all information you have requested from the Panama City Real Estate website.
The following Information will not be delivered to your AOL email account without completing the instructions...
- Automatic Listing Updates
- Best Buy Alerts
- and Auction Alerts
To enable mail controls:
- Sign on to AOL with your master AOL screen name
- Go to keyword: mail controls.
- Read the brief intro then click “Next.”
- Select the screen name to set the controls for and click “Customize Mail Controls for this Screen Name,” then click “Next.”
- Select which sources you want to accept messages from and which sources you wish to block. Click “Next.”
- Choose whether you want to be able to view pictures or download files from your email box. Click “Next.”
- The last screen lists your previous choices for confirmation. Click “Save” to keep your changes, otherwise click “Cancel.”
To Add An Email Address to Your Address Book.
- On the AOL Email window, click the Addresses button.
- Click the New button, choose New Contact from the list, then click it.
- In the First Name: and Last Name: boxes, type the name of the recipient.
- In either the Screen Name: box or the Email1: box, type the recipient's email address.
- If needed, add any other optional information.
- Click the Preferred Email: drop-down menu to open it, choose the preferred email address from the list, then click it.
- Click the Save button.
Unsubscribe to Old Newsletters and Email Groups.
If you signed up for our online newsletter or any our "opt in" alerts that you no longer wish to receive there is a link at the bottom of our emails with unsubscribing instructions.
Unsubscribing involves clicking the link which will send a reply to one of our email addresses with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” and opts you out of recieving all future emails from www.PanamaCityRealtyGroup.com.
Please note: If you unsubscribe from any of our "Opt In" services by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in our emails, you will be removed from ALL future correspondance. If you wish to "unsubscribe" only from a specific service, please include the name of the service from which you choose to unsubscribe to continue to receive other alerts and information you may have requested.
If you have any questions, problems or concerns when using any of the features of the Panama City Real Estate website, please forward them to me.
This Panama City Florida Real Estate website exists to service our customers needs and provide the finest and most technologically advanced Panama City Florida real estate services available.
I hope you enjoy your visit, my team and I look forward to working with you very soon.
Contact us anytime for more information about Panama City Beach Home, Condo and Commercial Real Estate Sales!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.