Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 at 8:16am. 404 Views, 0 Comments.
Here are some local Halloween events for the whole family. Bring the kids and have a great Halloween time...
- "The city church @ northside 530 Airport RD. They are having an Outdoor Festival. They have many things going on and many people attend./ Games and candy, snow cones and popcorn etc etc. No charge for anything. Everyone is welcome.
- Pumpkin Carving, wed. Night @ the Annex call 785- 6137 for more details.
- Hiland Park Baptist Church has a Fall Festival on Halloween to give kids a safe alternative to trick-or-treating. Fun for the whole family. Free food, popcor
- The Panama.City Mall is a great place to go trick or treating!
- On October 30 from 4-6pm First Baptist Church Panama City (downtown) is having a Fall Festival. Lots of FREE
Sunday, October 16th, 2016 at 10:23am. 155 Views, 0 Comments.
Now that All Hallows eve (Halloween as is now called) is upon us, I've prepared a few safety tips for children and the adults they will be chaperoning for treats :)
I hope you find them of value...
Carving that Pumpkin
- Decorate with markers, glitter glue or paint or other art supplies. Let the kids draw the faces and leave the carving to the adults.
- If using candles be careful. Place candlelit pumpkins on a sturdy surface away from curtains and other flammable objects and remember to put out the candles before retiring.
- Never leave candlelit pumpkins unattended.So don't go trick or treating and leave a lit candled pumpkin alone!
- A more modern way to light pumpkins is with flashlights, battery-operated flameless candles or glow
Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 at 6:30am. 665 Views, 0 Comments.
I attended my first political rally yesterday at the Pier Park Amphitheater, and what an experience it was!
Donald Trump was scheduled to start at 7:30pm, so we figured arriving at 4:30pm would give us plenty of time.
We arrived at approximately 4:45pm, parked the car and walked a few block and was met by a line of people almost 6 city blocks long!
We got into line and our creeping journey toward the entrance began.
We chatted with lots of local people as well as visitors from Georgia, Alabama and as far as away Tennessee!
Souvenir hawkers were selling all manner of hats, T-Shirts, Buttons, and signs! It was fascinating.
What was most interesting to me however, was the crowd!
According to the news, Trump is not doing well with women. I can tell you first hand
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 at 8:13am. 461 Views, 0 Comments.
At PanamaCityRealtyGroup.com we strive to provide the most accurate and useful information possible for our visitors and customers.
On our site, visitors with pets can find all the Pet Friendly Condo complexes for sale in Panama City and Panama City Beach Florida.
Just look for this symbol on any of our comdo pages to find a Pet Friendly Condo complex in Panama City or Panama City Beach, Florida
These Pet Friendly Condo listings are updated daily and provided by the Bay County MLS.
Visit us today and see for yourself, why we have been one of top selling real estate teams in the Panama City/Panama City Beach, Florida area for over 11 years running!
If you would like more information on any of these Panama City and Panama City Beach Pet…
Monday, August 22nd, 2016 at 9:18am. 1,574 Views, 0 Comments.
In an article published on WJHGTV,com, Panama City Beach, Florida has been named "the best place in the U.S for people to invest in vacation rentals."
The study and report, conducted by rented.com had Panama City Beach, Fl topping 120 other destinations!
As a local real estate agent, I'm not surprised at this studies report.
We're one of the few places remaining in the United States where an investor can purchase a waterfrront condo for under $100,00-00!
In addition, to the year-round attraction of Panama City Beach, FL, the study also considerated state and local tax laws. Many are not aware that Florida has not state income tax!
Panama City Beach boasts the attraction of the beach on the Gulf of Mexico with 58 beach access points within…
Monday, August 8th, 2016 at 9:15am. 969 Views, 0 Comments.
Having moved many times over the course of my years as well as being a top producing real estate agent, I’ve gained some valuable tips and techniques that I pass on to my customers.
Here are my top 50 tips for moving into a new home or apartment:
- Create an outline for listing moving tasks including purchases you need to make
- Boxes – You can never have too many boxes. Plastic, cardboard whatever.
- Obtain plenty of packing material – newspaper, bubble wrap etc.
- Obtain plenty of tape for sealing boxes.
- Obtain marking tape such as blue painters tape to mark items not in boxes
- Get plenty of rope or twine for tying up boxes
- Use rope to tie up small stacks of books for easy moving
- Use towels inside boxes to cushion fragile items from
Monday, July 25th, 2016 at 6:52am. 351 Views, 0 Comments.
With an average of 320 sunny days annually, Panama City Beach is one of the finest seaside getaways year-round. It’s both affordable for most families on a budget and easy to get to by car or plane.
It has long been a favorite of students for spring break. However, the area has plenty to offer visitors of all ages, including the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico lapping 27 miles of white-sand beaches.
Being in real estate and having the most prolific website in Panama City and Panama City Beach Florida, I am often asked by customers if this is all I do? Depending on the time of year and season you visit, there are a world of fun and exciting activities to enjoy.
Well, selling real estate is not the only thing that entertains me and here is a…
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 at 10:27am. 1,891 Views, 0 Comments.
As the Panama City Florida area becomes an increasingly popular relocation destination, many new small businesses need assistance in establishing themselves.
From finding a location that fits the needs of the business to assistance with marketing, small business owners new to the Panama City Florida area can rely on me and my team to assist them with their business needs.
To begin, I have created a Small Business Owners Guide to help those interested in either starting a new business or relocating an existing business to the Bay County Florida area.
From property searches to informational links, my small business owners guide will help you gather the information for your new business venture.
When I can be of further of assistance, contact me…
Monday, July 11th, 2016 at 10:00am. 401 Views, 0 Comments.
This weekend, the Panama City Realty Group updated our website with new communities and searches, updated pictures and a few new videos.
New videos were added to both Wild Heron Homes and condos, as well as Horizon South Condos
In addition, a new community page and search has been added for Annabella's Townhomes and one for the new community of Sweetbay!
Also, we added an entire new section for Gate Communities to make it easier for our visitors interested in these types of homes.
We've added new pictures to several community and condo pages so please explore our website and learn at your leisure.
Welcome to our Panama City Beach real estate blog. Please share your thoughts and opinions as comments are always welcome,…
Sunday, July 3rd, 2016 at 9:16am. 329 Views, 0 Comments.
We'd like to wish everyone a happy, healthy, safe and memorable July 4th celebration.
Here's what's happening around Bay County, Florida...
PANAMA CITY BEACH
The Grand Lagoon Freedom Rocks celebration will take place on July 3rd, 2016. The event will feature an evening of music, fireworks, and freedom! The fireworks display will take place at 9pm.
Come early and dine at any Freedom Rocks participating waterfront restaurant or rock a spot with a gorgeous view on the Grand Lagoon Bridge.
Fireworks, music and special events are planned at Pier Park. Family fun includes free concerts, contests and fireworks!
Several bands will be spread throughout the property. Admission is free and open to the public.