Here are my annual Christmas safety tips!
I wish everyone a Merry, healthy and safe Holiday Season!
It's the holiday season and whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah (Channukah) or other holiday, here are a few common sense safety tips to help keep you and your family safe...
- Never use lighted candles near trees, boughs, curtains/drapes, or with any potentially flammable item.
- Wear gloves while decorating with spun glass “angel hair.”
- You can substitute non-flammable cotton for "angel hair"
- When displaying a tree, cut off about two inches off the trunk and put the tree in a sturdy, water-holding stand.
- Keep the tree stand filled with water so the tree does not dry out quickly.
- Stand your tree away from