Here are some local Halloween events for the whole family. Bring the kids and have a great Halloween time...
- "The city church @ northside 530 Airport RD. They are having an Outdoor Festival. They have many things going on and many people attend./ Games and candy, snow cones and popcorn etc etc. No charge for anything. Everyone is welcome.
- Pumpkin Carving, wed. Night @ the Annex call 785- 6137 for more details.
- Hiland Park Baptist Church has a Fall Festival on Halloween to give kids a safe alternative to trick-or-treating. Fun for the whole family. Free food, popcor
- The Panama.City Mall is a great place to go trick or treating!
- On October 30 from 4-6pm First Baptist Church Panama City (downtown) is having a Fall Festival. Lots of FREE food, fun, games, inflatable/jump houses, activities, and of course candy! It is open to the public.
There are plenty more fun and safe things to do in Panama City, Florida for Halloween.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Welcome to our Panama City Beach real estate blog. Please share your thoughts and opinions as comments are always welcome, whether you are a consumer, journalist or another real estate professional.
Our blog includes local and relevant national real estate information, Condo and Home market statistics, personal and professional insights and information about various neighborhoods, subdivisions and listings. If you would like additional information on any of our topics, please contact us directly and we'll be glad to assist you.