Panama City Real Estate | Information for Buyers
HUD Information for Buyers
Panama City Real Estate | Panama City Beach Real Estate
The information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.
HUD-1 Settlement Statement
Advanced Payment Items
900. Items Required by Lender to Be Paid in Advance: You may be required to prepay certain items at the time of settlement, such as accrued interest, mortgage insurance premiums and hazard insurance premiums.
901. Interest: Lenders usually require borrowers to pay the interest that accrues from the date of settlement to the first monthly payment.
902. Mortgage Insurance Premium: The lender may require you to pay your first year’s mortgage insurance premium or a lump sum premium that covers the life of the loan, in advance, at the settlement.
903. Hazard Insurance Premium: Hazard insurance protects you and the lender against loss due to fire, windstorm, and natural hazards. Lenders often require the borrower to bring to the settlement a paid-up first year’s policy or to pay for the first year's premium at settlement.
904. Flood Insurance: If the lender requires flood insurance, it is usually listed here.
|900. ITEMS REQUIRED BY LENDER TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE|
|901. Interest from to @$ /day|
|902. Mortgage Insurance Premium for months to|
|903. Hazard Insurance Premium for years to|
|904. years to|
1000 - 1008. Escrow Account Deposits: These lines identify the payment of taxes and/or insurance and other items that must be made at settlement to set up an escrow account. The lender is not allowed to collect more than a certain amount. The individual item deposits may overstate the amount that can be collected. The aggregate adjustment makes the correction in the amount on line 1008. It will be zero or a negative amount.
|1000. RESERVES DEPOSITED WITH LENDER|
|1001. Hazard Insurance months @ $ per month|
|1002. Mortgage insurance months @ $ per month|
|1003. City property taxes months @ $ per month|
|1004. County property taxes months @ $ per month|
|1005. Annual assessments months @ $ per month|
|1006. months @ $ per month|
|1007. months @ $ per month|
|1008. Aggregate Adjustment|
1100. Title Charges: Title charges may cover a variety of services performed by title companies and others. Your particular settlement may not include all of the items below or may include others not listed.
1101. Settlement or Closing Fee: This fee is paid to the settlement agent or escrow holder. Responsibility for payment of this fee should be negotiated between the seller and the buyer.
1102-1104. Abstract of Title Search, Title Examination, Title Insurance Binder: The charges on these lines cover the costs of the title search and examination.
1105. Document Preparation: This is a separate fee that some lenders or title companies charge to cover their costs of preparation of final legal papers, such as a mortgage, deed of trust, note or deed.
1106. Notary Fee: This fee is charged for the cost of having a person who is licensed as a notary public swear to the fact that the persons named in the documents did, in fact, sign them.
1107. Attorney's Fees: You may be required to pay for legal services provided to the lender, such as an examination of the title binder. Occasionally, the seller will agree in the agreement of sale to pay part of this fee. The cost of your attorney and/or the seller’s attorney may also appear here. If an attorney's involvement is required by the lender, the fee will appear on this part of the form, or on lines 1111, 1112 or 1113.
1108. Title Insurance: The total cost of owner's and lender's title insurance is shown here.
1109. Lender's Title Insurance: The cost of the lender’s policy is shown here.
1110. Owner's (Buyer’s) Title Insurance: The cost of the owner's policy is shown here.
|1100. TITLE CHARGES|
|1101. Settlement or closing fee to|
|1102. Abstract or title search to|
|1103. Title examination to|
|1104. Title insurance binder to|
|1105. Document preparation to|
|1106. Notary fees to|
|1107. Attorney’s fees to|
|(includes above items numbers; )|
|1108. Title Insurance to|
|(includes above items numbers; )|
|1109. Lender’s coverage $|
|1110. Owner’s coverage $|
Contact us today, and let us know how we can help make your first time home buying the easiest possible.
Contact me for more information about Panama City Beach Homes, Condos and Commercial Real Estate Sales!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.