Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Elkcam 1lhtmvh0idfo, Chipley
New Washington County alcohol ordinance allows sale of ''on premises'' beverages with alcohol content less than 6.243% in a state licensed restaurant on this property, subject to Unit Five deed restrictions. 30 miles from the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. This 3.4 acre (+/-) prime commercial lot is located across Elkcam Blvd. from the Dollar General Store. With frontage on both Hwy 77 and Elkcam Blvd., and located in a Sunny Hills commercial district, this intersection will play an important role in the future development of Washington County. Hwy 77 is in the process of being 4-laned and Elkcam Blvd. is under study to be extended to Hwy 231 to the Jackson County/Bay County line, making it a major east/west connector in Washington County.41.1% (5,074 residences) of Washington County's residences (5,074) are within a 10 mile radius of this intersection. Traffic counts are 5,000 on Hwy 77 and 850 on Elkcam Blvd. Sunny Hills commercial land use allows commercial, multi-family residential and/or mixed use. FDOT has taken 0.83 acre for right-of-way but in doing so has extended Hwy 77 frontage from 163.9 feet to 353.8 feet. Primary photo shows parcel after FDOT taking. Subject to Sunny Hills Unit Five deed restrictions of record.
- MLS® #389084
- TypeCommercial Land
- AmenitiesBasketball Court, BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Community Room, Dock, Fishing, Golf, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric, Phone, Public Water, Septic - Needed
- Listing OfficeCommercial Property Investment
- AddressElkcam 1lhtmvh0idfo
- Area10 - Washington County
- SubdivisionSunny Hills Unit 5
- Zip Code32428
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Front Footage, Height Restriction, Irregular, Level, Deed Restriction
- Date ListedNovember 29th, 2008
- Days on Market4000
- ZoningCommercial, Other - See Remarks
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service