Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13820 Pc Bch Parkway Building C, Panama City Beach
Nautilus Station Shopping Center is centrally-located in Panama City Beach at the northeast corner of Panama City Beach Parkway and Nautilus Street. Approximately 1-mile east of Pier Park and out of the traffic jam. The new access road to Colony Club and Trieste Subdivisions and the Holiday Golf Course recently opened providing residents access to the signalized intersection in front of Nautilus Station. We have one building pad remaining and can build up to 3,100 square feet on the pad between Shan Kishi (sushi bar) and Indian Motorcycles. See attached site plans, renderings and elevations of the freestanding building. Will finish-to-suit.
- MLS® #660408
- Square Footage3,100
- Year Built2017
- TypeCommercial Lease
- AmenitiesHandicap Provisions, Retail Shops
- UtilitiesElectric 220/240, Electric On Site, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Lot DescriptionAerials Available, Corner Location, Landscaped, Site - Plan, Survey
- Date ListedJune 30th, 2017
- Days on Market1102
- ZoningCity, Commercial, General Commercial
- Address13820 Pc Bch Parkway Building C
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- HeatingAC - Entire
- ElementaryHutchison Beach
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service