Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 E Beach 1lhtmvh0iqe0, Panama City
SITE: This outstanding development opportunity is located in close proximity to Panama City marina / hotel redevelop plan.. The site encompasses 3.81 acres with approximately 780 feet of waterfront on protected Massalina Bayou. OPPORTUNITY: Site engineering and preliminary approvals have been completed for 48 units in two 24 unit condominium buildings with 25 wet slips plus a 24 slip marina project. LOCATION: This site is located at the foot of the Beach Drive bridge close to the Cove area of Panama City and downtown Panama City. TIMING: As the City of Panama City considers marina redevelopment options local property owners and developers will work to identify ways to leverage the anticipated growth with new development opportunities.
- MLS® #660551
- TypeCommercial Land
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Commercial
- UtilitiesFuel - Natural Gas, Gas - Available, Internet - Broadband Available, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable, All Utilities
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing OfficeERA Neubauer Real Estate Inc.
- Address305 E Beach 1lhtmvh0iqe0
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32401
- Lot DescriptionAerials/Topo Available, Site Plan, Survey Available, Topographical Survey, Waterfront
- Date ListedJuly 5th, 2017
- Days on Market809
- ZoningCity, Other - See Remarks
Price Change History for 305 E Beach 1lhtmvh0iqe0, Panama City, FL (MLS® #660551)
|Price Increased||$2,750,000||$250,000 (10.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,900,000)||$2,500,000||$400,000 (13.79%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service