Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4423 W Highway 98, Panama City
Pristine property located on beautiful St. Andrew's Bay in Panama City, FL. This property features 132 feet on St. Andrew Bay with a total of 1.67 acres. It is +/-1/2 mile east of the Hathaway Bridge, close to Port Panama City, Gulf Coast State College, Florida State University Panama City Campus, and Panama City Beach. In addition to St. Andrew's Bay, the property overlooks St. Andrew Bay, the Pass to the Gulf of Mexico and Shell Island. The property is zoned GC-2 General Commercial, allowing for multiple uses including, but not limited to, hotel/motel, multi-family, condominium, restaurant, retail, mixed-use, office, etc.
- MLS® #665663
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Trash Collection, Water Available
- FeaturesCleared, Waterfront
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontShoreline - Sand, Shoreline - Natural, See Remarks, Waterfront
- ElementaryOakland Terrace
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
- Address4423 W Highway 98
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32401
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Waterfront
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service