Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6916 Front Beach, Panama City Beach
6.61 Acres at the base of the Hathaway Bridge. Ideal for many commercial uses including, but not limited to: Warehouse, Flex, Office , Retail, Showroom, R&D, Hotel, Self-Storage, etc. The property is adjacent to, and east of, the Beall's Outlet and former KMart Building. A portion of the west-side of the property is cleared and the remaining acreage is currently wooded and includes the retention pond for the center. Deed restrictions apply. The property is zoned C-4 Research & Design Zone District Unincorporated Bay CountyAllows for uses under C-3 General Commercial, plus self-storage, yard storage, light assembly, warehousing, etc. Warehouse, Flex, Office , retail, showroom, R&D, Hotel, Self-Storage, etc. Cross-access easements providing easy access to U.S. Highway 98.
- MLS® #666095
- TypeCommercial Land
- UtilitiesAll Utilities, Electric, Gas - Available, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
- Address6916 Front Beach
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32407
- Lot DescriptionAerials/Topo Available, Easements, Survey Available, Irregular, Retention Pond, Topographical Survey, Deed Restriction
- Date ListedDecember 18th, 2017
- Days on Market519
- ZoningCounty, General Commercial, Other - See Remarks, Deed Restrictions
Price Change History for 6916 Front Beach, Panama City Beach, FL (MLS® #666095)
|Price Increased (from $1,200,000)||$1,800,000||$600,000 (50.00%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service