Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1514 Marsh Point Lane, Panama City Beach
TRULY UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND, AND MORE THAN A HALF ACRE! This lot is strategically positioned at the corner of Marsh Point Lane and Wild Heron Way and provides +/- 0.581 acres and is located on one of the most sought after roads in Wild Heron, the prestigious Marsh Point Lane. Buyers will be pleased with access to all the amenities Wild Heron has to offer. With all of the charm of a craftsman style tranquil beach neighborhood along with unrivaled amenities there is no better place to live in the world. Amenities include gated security 24 hours a day, secluded living areas with appropriate beautifully maintained landscaping, fully equipped fitness center with Lake Powell view, Prospect Point pool and hot tub, boathouse with canoes/kayaks, boathouse deck with stone fireplace and tablesfor dining, boardwalk along Lake Powell, fire pit, nature trails and sidewalks. Wild Heron POA dues are $285/quarter. Located 2 miles from Rosemary Beach and 30A area and approximately 7 miles to Pier Park. Incredible location in quiet neighborhood but close to all the action.
- MLS® #670400
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Exercise Room, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric, Electric - On-Site, Public Water, Gas - Available, Gas - Natural, Phone, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable, Fuel - Electric, Public Sewer Available
- ElementaryWest Bay
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
- Address1514 Marsh Point Lane
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionWild Heron Phase I
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionAddl Land Available, Covenants, Golf Course, Irregular, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile to Water, Storm Sewer, Environmental Restrictions
- Date ListedApril 11th, 2018
- Days on Market403
- ZoningResid Multi-Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
Price Change History for 1514 Marsh Point Lane, Panama City Beach, FL (MLS® #670400)
|Price Reduced (from $149,000)||$125,000||$24,000 (16.11%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service