Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
606 Applegate Road, Chipley
Secluded down a private drive sits this 21 acre estate, featuring 2 ponds, large storage barn, workshop, gunite pool, fencing for livestock, separate office previously used as a bakery, 2 wells and a 3 bedroom 3 bath country style home. House boast partial wrap around porch, metal roof, formal dining room, Rinnai hot water heater, 8 foot fish tank, large kitchen with island and bar top, master suite with jacuzzi tub, massive walk-in closet and sitting area. Property is located at the Washington/Jackson county line off Hwy 90.
- MLS® #672646
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,720
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesPrivate Well, Septic Tank
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite Concrete, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Covered, Barn, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch Screened, Yard Building
- ConstructionFoundation - On Piling, Roof - Metal, Siding - Vinyl, Trim - Vinyl
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2018
- Days on Market382
- ZoningResid Single Family
- Address606 Applegate Road
- Area10 - Washington County
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- Zip Code32428
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Laminate, Floor Tile, Floor Vinyl, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cooktop, Oven Double, Oven - Separate
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKate M. Smith
- Listing OfficeSOUTHERN WAY REALTY, INC.
Price Change History for 606 Applegate Road, Chipley, FL (MLS® #672646)
|Price Reduced||$224,999||$10,000 (4.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $249,999)||$234,999||$15,000 (6.00%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service