Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6306 Turkey Cove Lane, Panama City Beach
The RiverCamps(r) community is designed for those who love the water. Whether boating, paddle boarding, hiking the shores, fishing, crabbing or sailing, residents can find their fun and their solace here. The community is bordered on three sides by water: Crooked Creek, the Intracoastal Waterway and the 18,000 acres of West Bay. RiverCamps has an on-site boat ramp with access to Crooked Creek, West Bay, and ultimately, the Gulf of Mexico. The RiverCamps trail system meanders through untouched lands, which draw over 100 species of resident and migratory birds each year.
- MLS® #677657
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Community Pools, Community Room, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pool, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas - Propane, Public Sewer Available, Public Water, Underground, Phone, TV Cable
- ElementaryWest Bay
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Beach Properties of Florida
- Address6306 Turkey Cove Lane
- Area04 - Bay County - North
- SubdivisionRivercamps On Crooked Creek
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Level, Within 1/2 Mile to Water, Cul-De-Sac
- Date ListedNovember 14th, 2018
- Days on Market336
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service