Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1771 Roberts Lane, Chipley
****Owner is motivated**** Situated in a private, country setting sits this cozy 2/1 . Home has living room and a separate den area that could easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom, if desired. Open floor plan with kitchen and dining area with access to a bonus room that is currently being used as a home office. Bathroom has been updated to include a Premier walk-in tub/shower. Vinyl (with wood look) flooring can be found thru-out most of home. Oversized master bedroom is complete with 2 walk in closets. Updated double pane windows along with newer metal roof. Outside boasts attached one car carport, detached metal oversized carport, circular drive, pond and lots of room for storage in the yard buildings/barn. Home is also complete with a full house Generacgas Generator and BONUS "Man Cave" metal building that has electricity and a window unit. All of this and more sitting on 8 acres. Don't miss out, call for your viewing today!
- MLS® #678487
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,415
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesSeptic Tank, Private Well
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Lot-Part, Yard Building
- Lot DescriptionDead End
- ConstructionBlock, Roof - Metal
- Date ListedDecember 13th, 2018
- Days on Market412
- Address1771 Roberts Lane
- Area10 - Washington County
- Subdivision[No Recorded Subdiv]
- Zip Code32428
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom - Master, Den, Office
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Laminate, Floor Vinyl, Fireplace-Electric
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- ElementaryKate M. Smith
- Listing OfficeSOUTHERN WAY REALTY, INC.
Price Change History for 1771 Roberts Lane, Chipley, FL (MLS® #678487)
|Price Reduced||$139,900||$3,000 (2.10%)|
|Price Reduced||$142,900||$3,000 (2.06%)|
|Price Reduced (from $149,900)||$145,900||$4,000 (2.67%)|
|Contingent (from Active)||–||–|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service