Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
917 Tidewater Lane, Panama City
Laird Point is a quiet gated coastal community set on a peninsula with breathtaking views of East Bay which leads to the Gulf of Mexico. Lot 32 is a fantastic location for a resident wanting a water and wooded setting or a builder needing a prime location for a model home. This generous size home site is on a secluded waterfront that leads to the Gulf of Mexico. Close to the social attractions of nearby Panama City and Tyndall Air Force Base. New homes are being built in the neighborhood now. This property sustained some mature tree loss from Hurricane Michael and those trees have been removed.
- MLS® #679796
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesGated Community, Tennis
- UtilitiesAll Utilities, Electric, Internet - Broadband Available, Phone, Sewer Available, TV Cable, Underground, Water - Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Commander Realty
- Address917 Tidewater Lane
- Area05 - Bay County - East
- SubdivisionLaird Point Ph I
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Waterfront
- Date ListedJanuary 31st, 2019
- Days on Market481
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqAnnually
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service