Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6700 Oakshore Drive, Panama City
A rare Redevelopment Opportunity located on the east side of St. Andrews Bay with deep water boat slippage. The site of Long Point Condominium complex sits on the Northwest side of a peninsula with calm water and presents many options for a new owner. It's currently zoned Mixed Use, and it adjoins Earl Gilbert State Park's public boat launch and its white sandy beaches. This 1.48 acre parcel is located at the foot of Tyndall bridge with quick boating access to the Gulf of Mexico. The buildings were damaged beyond repairs and now it's time for some lucky developer to rebuild.
- MLS® #681687
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesAll Utilities, Community Sewer, Lift Station
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing OfficePanama City Beach Properties, INC
- Address6700 Oakshore Drive
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionLong Point 1st
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Near Public Boat Ramp, Other - See Remarks, Waterfront, D.E.P. Jurisdiction
- Date ListedMarch 24th, 2019
- Days on Market146
- ZoningOther - See Remarks
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service