Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot B-278 Springer Drive, Chipley
This is the largest lot for sale in the subdivision at 4.450 acres! Good for horses and privacy. Don't settle for property without gated security and amenities! Welcome to Leisure Lakes, a security gated community about 30 minutes from Panama City that offers two clear lakes for fishing, boating, kayaking, swimming and more. The recreation area includes a swimming pool that overlooks the big lake, has a basketball court, tennis court, covered picnic area, toddler playground, restrooms and an exercise room. A rental kitchen is available for family gatherings, picnics and parties. There are live gate guards during weekdays, and owners are given a private entry code for access when guards are not present. It has underground utilities and offers privacy.
- MLS® #682419
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesBasketball Court, BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Equestrian, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Pavilion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Security-Gate, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric - On-Site, Private Well - Needed, Septic - Needed
- ElementaryVernon Elementary
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group
- AddressLot B-278 Springer Drive
- Area10 - Washington County
- SubdivisionLeisure Lakes
- Zip Code32428
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Raw Acreage, Rec Subdiv, Restrictions, Wooded
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market243
- ZoningDeed Restrictions, Horses Allowed, Resid Single Family
- HOA FreqAnnually
Price Change History for Lot B-278 Springer Drive, Chipley, FL (MLS® #682419)
|Price Reduced||$33,000||$6,500 (16.46%)|
|Price Reduced (from $42,900)||$39,500||$3,400 (7.93%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service