Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
767 Glenwood Avenue, Chipley
CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT, SELLER ACCEPTING BACKUP OFFERS. Updated and ready to go! This 3/1 brick home in the city limits of Chipley offers a open kitchen/dining area with plenty of cabinets for storage and breakfast bar. Living room has vinyl plank flooring. 3 spacious bedrooms and updated bathroom. Laundry room with space for extra storage. Attached single carport. Large back yard. Newer metal roof, vinyl. laminate and tile flooring, paint and flooring throughout the home, gas water heater and CH/A. Convenient to shopping and medical facilities.
- MLS® #683193
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,109
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Interior
- ConstructionRoof - Metal, Siding - Brick All
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market108
- ZoningCity, Resid Single Family
- Address767 Glenwood Avenue
- Area10 - Washington County
- Subdivision[No Recorded Subdiv]
- Zip Code32428
- InteriorBath - Full, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Carport, Dining/Kitchen Combo, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Laminate, Floor Tile, Floor Vinyl Plank, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesRange Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKate M. Smith
- Listing OfficeSOUTHERN WAY REALTY, INC.
Price Change History for 767 Glenwood Avenue, Chipley, FL (MLS® #683193)
|Contingent (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $99,900)||$94,900||$5,000 (5.01%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service