Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 W 15th Street, Panama City
Excellent location with high traffic count. This commercial property has been a very well known established bowling center for 60 years. It could be potentially be restored to a local bowling fun center. or converted to retail sales and office space with raised flooring to accommodate. electrical, water etc. There is a handicap ramp in place, parking in front on the side and in the rear. The building does have damage to structure. However the steel support beams appear very solid.
- MLS® #683793
- Square Footage14,969
- Year Built1958
- TypeCommercial Sales
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Lot DescriptionCorner Location
- ConstructionBlock, Foundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Metal, Siding - Stucco, Steel/Frame
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- Address2300 W 15th Street
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- Subdivision[No Recorded Subdiv]
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32401
- HeatingAC - Central, Heat - Central Electric, AC - Window Unit(s), AC - Work Space
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOakland Terrace
- Listing OfficeSt Andrew Shores Realty Serv
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service