Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22600 Turtleback Lane, Panama City Beach
This lot is a premier lot over a half acre in Wild Heron. Features Fairway and Waterviews! Great location within the development. Private lot on a cul de sac has breath taking views over the 5th green, 6th tee box & fairway and into Lake Powell. Quick golf cart ride to common elements. Wild Heron is a 734 acre subdivision with the Award Winning Shark's Tooth golf Course designed by Greg Norman, tennis courts, Prospect Point Pool and hot tub overlooking Lake Powell, a Community Dock and Boat House with kayaks and canoes, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pavilion, Fire Ring and Playground. Wild Heron is just a short drive to the white sandy beaches. Close to Pier Park with plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport are just minutes away.
- MLS® #684837
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesCommunity Pools, Fishing, Gated Community, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Pool, Security-Gate, Tennis, BBQ Pit/Grill, Exercise Room, Golf, No Short Term Rental
- UtilitiesAll Utilities
- ElementaryWest Bay
- Listing OfficeBluewater Realty of Bay County Inc
- Address22600 Turtleback Lane
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionWild Heron Phase I
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Easements, Irregular, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile to Water, Wooded, Curb & Gutter, Golf Course
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market153
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
Price Change History for 22600 Turtleback Lane, Panama City Beach, FL (MLS® #684837)
|Price Reduced (from $439,000)||$429,900||$9,100 (2.07%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service