Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Turtleback Trail, Panama City Beach
This lot is a premier lot in Wild Heron. Features Golf Course and Waterviews! Great location within the development. Private corner lot has breath taking views over hole 5 at Shark's Tooth and lake. Quick golf cart ride to common elements. Wild Heron is a 734 acre subdivision with the Award Winning Shark's Tooth golf Course designed by Greg Norman, tennis courts, Prospect Point Pool and hot tub overlooking Lake Powell, a Community Dock and Boat House with kayaks and canoes, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pavilion, Fire Ring and Playground. Wild Heron is just a short drive to the white sandy beaches. Close to Pier Park with plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport are just minutes away.
- MLS® #684840
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Community Pools, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, No Short Term Rental, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Pool, Security-Gate, Tennis
- UtilitiesAll Utilities
- ElementaryWest Bay
- Listing OfficeBluewater Realty of Bay County Inc
- Address1420 Turtleback Trail
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionWild Heron Phase I
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Curb & Gutter, Dead End, Easements, Golf Course, Irregular, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile to Water, Wooded
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market152
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
Price Change History for 1420 Turtleback Trail, Panama City Beach, FL (MLS® #684840)
|Price Reduced (from $219,900)||$209,900||$10,000 (4.55%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service