Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Highbrook Road Lot 1010, Callaway
Welcome to Bridge Harbor! This new subdivision is now selling and is located approximately 5 minutes toTyndall Air Force base. Under Construction! The Kennedy floor plan offers 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The open kitchen has granite countertops and island withundermount stainless steel sink and dishwasher. Additional appliances include a microwave and stove. Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout and carpetin the bedrooms. This floor plan is unique in that offers a mother-in-law quarters complete with kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and living area. The Master bath has aseparate shower and tub, dual sink vanity and walk-in closet. Enjoy afternoons on your covered porch accessible from the master bedroom and dining room.
- MLS® #685381
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,197
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCraftsman Style
- AmenitiesCommunity Pools, Pool
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable
- ConstructionFoundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Dimensional Shg, Siding - Hardie Board
- Date ListedJune 26th, 2019
- Days on Market89
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqAnnually
- Address304 Highbrook Road Lot 1010
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionBridge Harbor
- Zip Code32404
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom - Master
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Warranty Provided
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeDR Horton Inc.
Price Change History for 304 Highbrook Road Lot 1010, Callaway, FL (MLS® #685381)
|Price Increased (from $311,275)||$316,275||$5,000 (1.61%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service