Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
812 West Street 812-818, Panama City
These four Townhomes are part of a larger portfolio of fifteen townhomes total. All four units are occupied with long term tenants in place. Total monthly rents are $3275 with potential monthly income of $4000 or more in current market. Three of the four units are month to month so there is some flexibility with what you can do. Seller will consider offers for all fifteen Townhomes which are presently occupied and produce just under $13,000 per month in gross income.There are no for sale signs on property. Please do not disturb tenants. Seller is a Florida licensed Real Estate Broker. Interior of units shown by appointment only with an acceptable contract. New roofs in 2019.
- MLS® #685738
- Square Footage3,888
- Year Built1984
- TypeCommercial Sales
- StyleAttached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Garbage, Internet - Broadband Available, Phone, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionFloor - Tile, Foundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Pitched, Roof - Shingle/Shake, Siding - Wood, Trim - Wood, Roof - Dimensional Shg, Siding - Brick Some, Frame
- Date ListedJuly 7th, 2019
- Days on Market77
- ZoningResid Multi-Family, City
- HOA FreqSemi-Annually
- Address812 West Street 812-818
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionHorne Memory Plat
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- HeatingAC - Central, Heat - Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeProbitas Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 812 West Street 812-818, Panama City, FL (MLS® #685738)
|Price Reduced (from $340,000)||$319,000||$21,000 (6.18%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service