Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Hill Drive, Panama City
Lovely home walking distance to Veterans Park and convenient to Tyndall Air Force Base, shopping, and schools. This spacious home is concrete block with new roof and many recent updates including fresh interior and exterior paint. Large living area wired for surround sound and tons of natural light. Galley kitchen offers tons of counter and cabinet space and opens to the laundry area. All appliances are electric but home is plumbed for gas and could easily convert electric oven/stove to gas. The formal dining room opens through sliding glass doors to 384sqft heated and cooled Florida room. Large master bedroom with huge walk-in closet and shelving. An additional bathroom can be added off master bedroom and ask about bathroom addition estimate on file.
- MLS® #686823
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,266
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCarport Attached
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Chain Link, Fenced Lot-Part, Yard Building
- ConstructionConcrete, Foundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Composite Shngl
- Date ListedAugust 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market111
- Address160 Hill Drive
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionRegister, E.B. 1st
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bedroom - Master
- Interior FeaturesFloor Laminate, Floor Tile, Newly Painted, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stove/Oven Electric
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeERA Neubauer Real Estate Inc.
Price Change History for 160 Hill Drive, Panama City, FL (MLS® #686823)
|Price Reduced||$144,900||$5,000 (3.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$149,900||$13,100 (8.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$163,000||$4,500 (2.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $180,000)||$167,500||$12,500 (6.94%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service