Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1495 Woodland Trail, Chipley
Bring your horses and don't miss out on this 10+/- acres of in town living! Located in the Nearing Hills area, this new construction will not disappoint, enter inside and you will find an open concept living, dining and kitchen featuring vinyl plank floors, custom cabinets, quartz countertops and a movable island. The master suite boasts an oversized walk-in closet, double vanity, custom tile shower and deep soaking tub. Outside you will find a 10x13 screened in porch, chain linked fenced yard and (3) 2.5 acre fenced pastures ready for your livestock. Home is located within walking distance of schools, restaurants and Hwy 77.
- MLS® #687608
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,756
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Private Well, Septic Tank
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport Attached, Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Cross, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch Covered, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Pasture
- ConstructionFoundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Metal, Siding - Hardie Board
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market51
- ZoningResid Single Family
- Address1495 Woodland Trail
- Area10 - Washington County
- SubdivisionNo Named Subdivision
- Zip Code32428
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Living Room, Bedroom - Master
- Interior FeaturesFloor Vinyl Plank, Inside Storage, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave/Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKate M. Smith
- Listing OfficeSOUTHERN WAY REALTY, INC.
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service