Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22128 Marsh Rabbit Run, Panama City Beach
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to own in the 734-acre gated community of Wild Heron that eventually will have less than 600 residences!! This private .59 acre, estate-sized homesite features 89 ft. of Waterfront footage on Lake Powell! Build your dream home on this one-of-a-kind lot with natural elevation and multiple building options and enjoy a plethora of amenities within the community and the local area. Perfectly positioned for views of the Gulf of Mexico and gorgeous sunsets on Lake Powell. Centrally located within easy driving distance to Rosemary Beach, 30A and Beaches of South Walton to the west and Panama City Beach and Pier Park to the East. Wild Heron offers the coveted Greg Norman designed Sharks Tooth Golf Course and Hydrocourt Tennis Courts. Click here for more...
- MLS® #688376
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Land
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Boat Launch, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryWest Bay
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Beach Properties of Florida
- Address22128 Marsh Rabbit Run
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionWild Heron Phase I
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionCoastal Setback, Covenants, Cul-De-Sac, Curb & Gutter, Dead End, Easements, Flood Insurance Req, Golf Course, Restrictions, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2019
- Days on Market91
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service