Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
342 Lacosta Avenue, Panama City
Desirable Shadow Bay home, close to Tyndall AFB, close to either Shipyard site, close to shopping and restaurants. This spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home was recently remodeled. Home received little damage from the hurricane. Repairs have been completed. Home has luxury vinyl planking floors throughout. Kitchen has solid surface countertops, lots of cabinet storage and plenty of counter space, and flows into the dining area. Large Master suite has good closet space and very spacious vanity with separate tub/shower. Covered porch is perfect for the Grill. All exterior doors have storm doors also. Buyer should verify all measurements if important. A few improvements are still being done, repairing gutters and fencing ect...
- MLS® #688709
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesAll Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingGarage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Lot-Part, Fenced Privacy, Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- ConstructionRoof - Metal, Siding - Vinyl, Trim - Vinyl
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- ZoningResid Single Family
- Address342 Lacosta Avenue
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionShadow Bay Unt 3 & 4
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Covered Porch, Dining Room, Family Room, Bath - Full, Garage, Bath - Master
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Vaulted, Floor Vinyl Plank, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Microwave/Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeERA Neubauer Real Estate Inc.
Price Change History for 342 Lacosta Avenue, Panama City, FL (MLS® #688709)
|Price Reduced (from $194,500)||$189,900||$4,600 (2.37%)|
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service