Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13007 Oleander Drive, Panama City Beach
Unique Gulf Front Opportunity...There are a total of 3 60' x120' adjacent lots that can be purchased all together creating a total of 180' of Gulf Front property. Two different sellers involved. The lot at the east end of the 3 is listed on the Mls separately. This property has that Old School Beach House feel but with updated appointments throughout. The pictures really tell the story. It is an amazing luxury 1 story 5bd/4ba newly renovated home. (EVERYTHING BRAND NEW April 2019). Wide open beach (empty lots on both sides). Completely remodeled with shiplap, stainless steel appliances, fully equipped kitchen and all new furnishings throughout the home. It is a beach lovers paradise. The home boasts a large open floor plan. There are 2 masters one with a King bed and the other with a Queenbed and private baths & walk in showers. The Queen bedroom has a Queen bed and is located Gulf side, with windows so you have your own personal view. The kids will love the bunk room with 4 comfortable twin beds located Gulf side with Gulf views also. The last bedroom is detached from the home aka "The boyfriend room" it has a Queen bed with its own lavish walk in shower. The other bath is in the hallway and also has a walk-in shower as well. Large back deck for family gatherings, grilling or just taking in the sun and beautiful sunsets! Each room has a flat screen tv and a large flat screen tv in the living room as well. Dining room is located Ocean side with windows all along so you can enjoy the view while dining. Plenty of parking, large covered area road side to sit and enjoy the shade or park cars. This home is located in the middle of Panama City Beach, 2.9 miles from Pier Park. There are no large condos in this area so the beach is not as crowded as some other parts of PCB. You are within walking distance of amazing pizza and a local bars and restaurants as well.
- MLS® #691176
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,816
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesElectric, Pest Control, Phone, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable, Water - Available
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingCarport Attached, Driveway, Garage Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Open, Fireplace, Renovated
- Lot DescriptionFront Footage, Near Beach Access, Rec Subdiv, Restrictions, Waterfront
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Foundation - Slab on Grade, Siding - Metal
- Date ListedNovember 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market22
- ZoningResid Multi-Family
- Address13007 Oleander Drive
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionBahama Beach
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32407
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Cathedral, Fireplace, Floor Vinyl Plank, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Renovated, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave/Range Hood, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator/Sub-Zero, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- ElementaryHutchison Beach
- Listing OfficePremier Coastal, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service