Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
149 Seaclusion Circle, Panama City Beach
One of the very last building lots in the exclusive Seaclusion Beach subdivision. Centrally located on the beach near Pier Park. This subdivision has a consistent architectural theme through out. Located 1000 feet from the Gulf but nestled in a landscaped subdivision. This will not last long. Seaclusion Beach owners have beach access to Bid A Wee beach gates. $100 yearly fee requested, not required, for maintenance of gates and beach landscape. No architectural review committee in Seaclusion, standard building requirement from City of Panama City Beach.
- MLS® #691916
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- UtilitiesAll Utilities, Electric - On-Site, Public Sewer Available, Public Water, Gas - Natural, TV Cable, Underground
- ElementaryHutchison Beach
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
- Address149 Seaclusion Circle
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionSeaclusion Beach
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile to Water, Wooded, Curb & Gutter, Restrictions, Deeded Access Water, Rec Subdiv
- Date ListedDecember 17th, 2019
- Days on Market107
- ZoningResid Single Family, City, Deed Restrictions
- HOA FreqNone
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service