Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1029 Putnam Avenue, Alford
A lot of house for the money. I used property appraiser's measurements but I'm sure there is more heated and cooled square footage. Buyer should verify measurements if important. The basement is not fully finished but it is ducted for heating and cooling. Nice fireplace in the vaulted great room. The house is fully furnished, including a washer and dryer. The basement is a walkout. The basement also has a very large bath room with a large whirlpool tub and a steam shower as well as a regular tub. The back yard backs up to a preserve area where there is a running stream. You can hear it from the yard. Screen porch wraps around 3 sides of the house and there is a balcony out the back on the third floor. Perfect place to watch deer.
- MLS® #692381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,448
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesFishing, Pavilion/Gazebo, Pool, Dock, Other - See Remarks
- UtilitiesElectric, Private Well, Septic Tank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Screened, Balcony
- ConstructionRoof - Metal, Roof - Pitched, Roof - Sloping, Siding - Vinyl, Block
- Listing OfficeChipola Realty, Chipley Office
- Address1029 Putnam Avenue
- Area09 - Jackson County
- SubdivisionCompass Lake In The Hills
- Zip Code32420
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Bath - Full, Kitchen, Great Room, Other
- Interior FeaturesFireplace, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Basement Unfinished, Ceiling Cathedral
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Date ListedJanuary 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market147
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service