Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3915 Indian Springs Road, Panama City
Here's your chance to build your dream home on a quiet cul-de-sac street in a unique and beautiful neighborhood featuring 2 pools, playground, fitness center, clubhouse, dock with North Bay and Gulf access, winding sidewalks and walking trails, and only 1/2 mile to ''A''-Rated North Bay Haven Charter School. Easy commute with Highways 231, 390, 77, and 98 nearby. All sizes and fees approximate, buyer to verify. ALL SIZES, FEES, AMOUNTS, DIMENSIONS, ETC ARE ESTIMATED. BUYER TO VERIFY ALL INFO.
- MLS® #692391
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesCommunity Pools, Dock, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pavilion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground
- UtilitiesSewer Available, Water - Available
- Date ListedJanuary 5th, 2020
- Days on Market91
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqAnnually
- Address3915 Indian Springs Road
- Area02 - Bay County - Central
- SubdivisionRiverside Park
- CityPanama City
- Zip Code32404
- ElementaryDeer Point
- MiddleMerritt Brown
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Success Realty
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service