Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Panama City Beach
Incredible opportunity on Panmaa City Beach for a centrally located office, warehouse, fleet maintenance facility with fenced yard including plenty of lay down yard space. This property consist of 3.22 acres (227x610)with 277 feet along Cox Grade Road. Zoned C-3 Bay county with public water and septic tank. Property consist of two primary buildings that make us 11,330 SF in two buildings/shops. Building one +/- 8,960 SF with about 23% office and 77% shop/storage space. Secondary building is 2,340 SF block and frame building wit a loading dock. Also on the property is a multiple portable storage buildings,chicken coop, new pole barn, helicopter pad, well and generator all in a fenced in area.
- MLS® #693907
- Square Footage17,544
- Year Built1987
- TypeCommercial Lease
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, TV Cable, Fuel - Natural Gas, Private Well, Septic Tank, Garbage, Gas - Natural, Water - Available
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Level, Site - Plan, Survey
- ConstructionClear Span, Floor - Concrete, Roof - Metal, Siding - Metal, Steel/Frame, Foundation - Slab on Grade, Roof - Gutters, Roof - Pitched, Siding - Alum Metal
- Date ListedFebruary 10th, 2020
- Days on Market115
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionNorth Beach Estates
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32407
- HeatingAC - Office, Exhaust Fan
- ElementaryHutchison Beach
- Listing OfficeCounts Real Estate Group Inc
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service