Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
998 Everett Road, Graceville
''Live in the Country'' and keep your cars clean- paved all the way into your large, 3-sided carport! Gated and fenced 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,932 sq ft bricked home. Many oak kitchen cabinets and 2 towers of drawers, large master suite, large family room with beautiful, sitting hearth, wood-burning and optional gas fireplace.. New energy efficient 5-ton heat pump/air conditioner and hot water heater. Lots of storage throughout the house! Also included: front-load washer, dryer, refrigerator with water/ice dispenser, dishwasher, stove & microwave. Enclosed locking work shop in the carport. Also, 3-sided cover for mower, bikes, toys, etc. attached to carport. Large, sunny back porch with many base cabinets and lots of room for freezer or 2nd refrigerator.Lots of concrete for kids to play & enough room for a basketball court. Large fenced in area right outside the back door for your family pet. Nice, big front yard and back yard with lots of trees for shade. Big, chain-linked fenced back lot perfect for horses, or large garden, with a 3-sided small barn for horse or yard and garden equipment. Lots of room and privacy and move-in ready!
- MLS® #696120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built1978
- StyleDouble Wide
- UtilitiesPrivate Well, Septic Tank
- ParkingCarport Attached, Driveway, Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Back Yard, Patio Open, Yard Building, Fenced Chain Link, Fenced Lot-All, Workshop
- ConstructionBrick, Roof - Composite Shngl
- Listing OfficeChipola Realty
- Address998 Everett Road
- Area09 - Jackson County
- Subdivision[No Recorded Subdiv]
- Zip Code32440
- InteriorBedroom - Additional, Den, Bath - Full, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bedroom - Master, Other, Sun Room
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace, Floor Laminate, Floor Vinyl, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Walls Paneled
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/IceMk, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market54
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service