Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6419 Dolphin Shores Drive, Panama City Beach
This is the ONLY Bay Front Lot for sale now in Panama City Beach! 91 feet on St. Andrew's Bay in Dolphin Bay. This ''ready to build now'' lot already has the seawall is in place and the seller spared no expense when building this seawall! The extra effort and attention to the materials and construction paid off, this seawall withstood hurricane Michael! It is Navy style construction that stops the wall from ''creep'' or ''bulge'', built with 10' length vinyl sheets (5' up and 5' below), tie backs are every 5' on center with 2'x2' tie pads. The wall is built to butt up to the neighboring seawalls on both sides however, it will stand on its own in case either of the neighboring walls were to fail or break away. Dolphin Bay is a gated community with tennis, private marina and More! Call Us!
- MLS® #697454
- TypeResidential Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots
- AmenitiesBoat Launch, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pets Allowed, Separate Storage, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryBreakfast Point
- MiddleBreakfast Point
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Success Realty
- Address6419 Dolphin Shores Drive
- Area03 - Bay County - Beach
- SubdivisionDolphin Bay Ph I
- CityPanama City Beach
- Zip Code32407
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Covenants, Near Public Boat Ramp, Other - See Remarks, Restrictions, Survey Available, Waterfront, Within 1/2 Mile to Water, Bulkhead/Seawall, Flood Insurance Req
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2020
- Days on Market158
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA FreqQuarterly
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service